Volunteer applications for Power Morphicon Convention 2021 are officially open! We thank you in advance for wanting to be part of the show. Power Morphicon takes place June 18-20th 2020 (with Day Zero events on the 17th). Please review some of the Volunteer Guidelines below and if you meet the criteria, please fill out the application below. We are grateful that you want to volunteer and help make Power Morphicon 2021 an amazing event!
Please send any questions or inquiries to VolunteerMorphicon@gmail.com and your email will be answered in approximately 48 hours time.
PMC 2021 VOLUNTEER GUIDELINES
- PMC volunteers must be 18 and older to work the show. You will be asked to send a picture of your state Drivers License or ID once your application is processed.
- Due to California labor laws, PMC volunteers will work a four hour shift per day. No more, no less.
- PMC volunteers will receive free entry into the show only on the day they work. Therefore, if you work Friday, but not the weekend, you would still need to purchase a pass/passes for the remaining show days.
- Volunteers are eligible for available swag as a token of thanks while supplies last! If you work the show, we want to give you goodies.
- There is no pressure or obligation to work more than one day, but please be available for either the AM/PM shift of the show on your chosen volunteering day. Once PMC has a concrete number of volunteers, we will build a schedule and assign volunteers to specific tasks.
- Volunteer tasks range from monitoring panel rooms, coordinating activities, assisting in registration, assisting in the merchandise area, line management, guest relations, and more. We are happy to take your preferred strength into consideration, but ultimately, volunteers will be assigned to the areas where assistance is needed. IE, please do not rescind your volunteer application because you do not like where you were assigned. PMC is truly grateful for the help, but we are looking for serious applicants only.
- Power Morphicon Convention is non-discriminatory and welcomes volunteers that are unique and diverse. Having Special Needs, Disabilities, or being part of the LBGTQIA+ community only makes you more amazing. We want volunteers of all representations and if you need a little extra help, just let our team know! Once that information is communicated, we can help make your PMC 2021 volunteering experience better for you.
- It may take a week or so for you to hear back on your PMC Volunteer Application. Please be patient, you will receive correspondence shortly!
- Volunteers will report to Volunteer Supervising Lead Roxanne Castro and Power Morphicon Media Director Loryn Stone.
Ready to apply?! It’s Volunteering Time!